Have any questions?
+44 1234 567 890
sera - A company of the future
sera is one of the world's leading companies in the field of dosing and compressor technology, as the sera Group has been developing and producing application solutions for over 70 years, where it depends on the exact dosing, conveying and compression of liquids and gases.
As an independent family business with headquarters in Immenhausen and subsidiaries in the United Kingdom, South Africa, Spain, Austria and Switzerland, as well as more than 30 strong partners representing sera in more than 80 countries, we provide competent on-site support, advice and services worldwide.
We offer solutions - not just products
sera is the partner for the development and implementation of customized solutions in the field of dosing technology.
The bundling of expertise and technological know-how in one's own company enables us to optimally focus on the different sectors and business areas of our customers.
The sera ProDos has a wide product range and develops solutions that are economically, technologically and ecologically trendsetting and for many applications such as water and wastewater treatment, disinfection or the exact dosage and delivery of chemicals and liquids are essential. These are used in many different industries, such as in the food and beverage industry, in breweries, in the paper industry, in the chemical and petrochemical industry, in power plant technology, as well as in the textile and color industry.
Products for plant monitoring and planning as well as customer-specific solutions complete the portfolio. In addition, sera customers worldwide benefit from comprehensive services.
From planning support to plant commissioning, to a fast and easy worldwide device replacement service, sera offers support in all project phases. In addition, the company trains customers and interested parties in seminars around dosing technology.
Certified according to DIN ISO 9001: 2015
Authorized sera Sales and Service Partner:
Excerpts from the product range
Metering and delivery pumps
- Controllable and controllable diaphragm pumps
- Piston pumps
- Stepper motor pumps
- Multi-layer diaphragm pump
- Pneumatic diaphragm pumps
- Piston diaphragm pumps
- Magnetic diaphragm and plunger pumps for delivery rates from 0.8 l / h to 3,100 l / h at pressures up to 140 bar
Dosing equipment and systems, such as for the
- disinfection of water using chlorine dioxide
- precipitation of phosphate in wastewater treatment
- CIP cleaning in the beverage and food industry
- hydrogen sulfide-elimination in biogas facilities and sewers
- Cooling water treatment in power stations
Adjustable and controllable electric agitators
- easy operation / high reliability
- suitable for pass-through running
- optionally available in gas-tight design
- thanks to intelligent control electronics, it can be used for critical processes of mixing
Valves and accessories
- overcurrent- and pressure holding valves
- suction lances and containers
- pulsation damper
- dosing and check valves
- vaccination posts and strainers
- lift vessels
- technical support
- installation and start-up
- inspection and maintenance service
- spare parts service
- repair service
- customer training