Have any questions?
+44 1234 567 890
Reliable protection of drinking water for industrial plants and large buildings
- Through the use of brackets, replacement of the backflow preventer without special tools is possible. This reduces maintenance time.
- Patented housing design of the non-return valve enables an mutual exchange having worn sealing edges. The dual use can save costs.
- By using a standardized drain valve which is suitable for all sizes, the handling of spare parts is simplified and cost optimized.
- Flexible control cables redundantise a time-consuming customizing of the pipes.
- DVGW tested and approved with all components for drinking water.
Backflow preventer BA300
New, easy-to-maintain backflow preventer
DN 50 to 200 for the protection of drinking water.
Backflow prevention valve for standardised protection of standpipes in temporary water sampling such as outdoor events and construction measures. Also available as version with output-side fixed coupling for C-pipe connection.
Backflow prevention valve with pressure independent bleed valve in proven cartridge design for easy maintenance.
Extremely corrosion-resistant backflow prevention valve made of stainless steel in flanged design with very low weight.
Compact backflow prevention valve suitable for aggressive fluids made of stainless steel for industrial applications.
Proven Honeywell valves for pressure reduction and filter technology in industrial and home automation
Pressure reducer D15P
Direct-driven flange pressure reducer with balanced single-seat valve, which has proven itself in the municipal water supply or the industry.
- No fluctuations at low flow
- No problems with pressure shocks
- Cheaper in manufacturing
Pressure regulator DR300
A pressure regulator, which is not only used for large quantities of water, as for example for the fire extinguishing, but also for trouble-free midget extraction.
- Higher flow rate
- Higher regulating precision
- Larger nominal diameters
Fine filter for industrial and municipal water supply and projects with very high water consumption.
Water station with non-return valve, fine filter, pressure reducing valve and shut-off valve in a space-saving, compact unit.
Back washable fine filter for domestic and industrial water supply, no pressure reducer is required.
Powerful, back-flushable filter combination with integrated pressure reducer in plastic housing. Matching swivel connector DA74C.
Like PrimusPlus-FK, but without pressure reducer, operating temperature of max 30 °C, operating pressure of up to 16 bar.